Coronavirus (COVID-19) Business Continuity Plan
VBC Group has been assessing the potential impact on its business of the COVID-19 pandemic and has put in place a comprehensive risk mitigation plan to limit the spread of the virus should any member of our team somehow become infected and in order to ensure that our business can continue to operate uninterrupted and as efficiently as the situation allows.
The business continuity measures that have been put in place include but are not limited to the following:
- There has been no travel outside the UK by any VBC Group member of staff since 26th February and all international travel has been put on hold since that time
- In conjunction with our UK-based Customers, we are reviewing the need for our external sales team to continue to make customer visits
- We have established mini teams within each of our key business functions:
Warehouse & Goods In/ Out
- Furthermore, the layout of our building and facilities has allowed us to create clear and physical separation zones between the different teams and to introduce zonal working. This will greatly minimise the risk of transmission and limit the number of colleagues who may be required to self-isolate should any member of staff, unfortunately, contract the virus
- Staff are being regularly updated with advice from the UK government
- Hygiene posters are being prominently displayed throughout the building. Anti-bacterial soap, hand sanitiser, and disinfectant wipes are being made widely available throughout the building
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact your Account Executives to discuss this further.